Search This Blog

Monday, April 25, 2016

Don the Dentist

Don is a terrific guy.  My parents met Don and his wife Cindy at their Corvette Club.  They hit it off immediately.  I am amazed and forever thankful for  the amount of time and energy he has put into this "project".  Here are a few things I know to be true about Don:
1.  He likes projects.
2.  Cheetos are his favorite snack food.
3.  He is pretty partial to Arby's Jamoca shake as well.
4.  He LOVES Berber carpet and is disappointed in me for not putting it in the basement.
5.  He has "more moves than a can of worms".
6.  He is the calm in the storm when Dad and I start to bicker.
7.  He has an eye for color and decorating.
8.  When asked how long it will take to do XYZ in the house, his typical response is "about 15 minutes".
9.  My dogs like him so he must be "good people"
10.  Dentist should be phonetically pronounced "den teest".  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!