Search This Blog

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Ask and you shall receive...

I know I have said before that my dad is incredible.  Let me reiterate that.  Throughout this entire project, he has worked tirelessly to give me a house that I love.  Case in point, my closet.  The first thing I asked for in the master bedroom was a change in my closet doors.  I really don't care for doors that slide back and forth.  I can never see the entire closet and it drives me crazy.  In the Hutch House, I even removed all the closet doors from the upstairs.  I put up curtains instead.  In this house I decided that I didn't want my closet as open, but instead asked Dad if there was anyway I could have french doors on the closet instead.  He made it happen.  What's even better?  We found one of the doors on clearance!  We all love a bargain.

I then said it would be nice to have some shelves in the closet.  Originally I was going to put a dresser in it, but both parents told me that was probably not the way to go.  So after some grumbling on my part and thought on dad's, he came up with a plan.

I went to Lawrence  to proctor AP testing today.  When I came home, my closet was complete.  <3

The doors need to be sized and painted, but it is so roomy and I can Khan Mari to my heart's content!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!