Search This Blog

Monday, March 21, 2016

Back to Hutch...

In this family, we never seem to do things the easy way.  Conor and Rhyanna will start their spring break this week and ---- drumroll please------they will close on their new house!  They just bought a move-in-ready cute, cute, house in Hutchison.  What they didn't bank on was the fact that Brig would be living with the until she graduates AND that they'd be my hotel for three days right when they move in.  My spring break is in the books and when I returned today, I had to proctor state assessments in Wichita.  So, for the next three days, the girls(canines) and I will be staying with them.  Yes, that's four adults and four dogs all together with mounds of boxes a new house to get unpacked.  Life is truly never dull.  

It was so fun to be a part of their new house.  They've done a terrific job scheduling all the necessities (alarm company, cable, internet, water, gas, electric) and are now dealing with the revolving door of people coming to install.  I got to help set up part of their living room, went to purchase a ladder with Conor, and basically got to see two young people totally and completely handle things on their own.  They've got this, and that makes not being five minutes down the road a little bit easier.

I am so happy for them...and their dogs.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!