Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2016

Home again, home again, jiggity jog...

I'm back in Topeka.  For good.  All my loose ends in Hutch are now tied up and I am here, here.  I am not, however, living in my house yet.  I am still at mom and dad's house.  They  have been incredible.  Our late night planning talks are great, seeing them as the day is getting started is wonderful, and I am thankful.  But, I am not living in my house.  I know I sound like a spoiled brat when I say that and I don't mean to sound gritchy...I just want to live in my house.  I want to let the girls out to potty in a fenced in yard, I want them to have the run of the house, I want internet that is reliable, and I want to live in my house.  Lol.  Basically, I am just excited and want the place to start feeling like home.  I am a gun-jumper for sure.  However, I am totally ok with living in it as long as I can do the following things:

  1. Use the restroom.
  2. Shower.
  3. Make coffee.
There you have it!  That's the goal for the next week.  I am excited to say that I was able to start painting the kitchen.  It's so fun to see things start to come together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? I'd love to hear them!